Last month Otrazhenie has been nominated for the Sister / Brother Hood award for “the artistry in words”. Thanks a lot, Meticulous Mick, for that nomination. Much appreciated. Meticulous Mick has an amazing eye for spotting and capturing beauty in everything. Check out beautiful photos on his blog.
The rules and questions for this award are provided below:
~ ~The Rules ~ ~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favourite colour …. Blue
- Your favourite animal … Dogs and Cats
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. Pure fresh cool water after long tramp on a hot day – nothing can beat that
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Hm, wordpress 🙂
- Your favourite pattern ….. Leaves in the bush, clouds on the sky and waves/ripples on the water
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I was never good in getting presents, but love giving them, especially to children.
- Your favourite number … 9
- Your favourite day of the week … Friday
- Your favourite flower …. Love any wild flowers still growing in the wild.
- What is your passion? …..Meeting interesting people and talking to them; Having fun with children, learning new things and travelling.
* * *
The second award in this bouquet – The Sunshine Blogger Award – has been given to Otrazhenie by Donna. This award is passed on by bloggers to fellow bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. Very pleased, Donna, that you found my blog inspiring.
Rules of the award…Each person who gets an award is asked to answer this series of questions. In this way, others may know a little more about the blogger.
- Where would you most like to travel to? Anywhere where there are interesting people.
- Do you have a sweet tooth? No, not really. Love berries and fruit more than sweets.
- What motivates you to keep you blogging? Interesting conversations with other bloggers, my visitors and followers.
- Who is your favorite comedian? My children.
- What is your favorite outdoor activity? Long walks with interesting people.
- Who was your favorite teacher and why? Hm, can’t name one. I had lots of ‘teachers’ in life, including my best friends, favourite writers and poets, some of my followers and visitors – I learn a lot from their comments to my posts.
- Do you own any pets? Not any more. 😦 May be, one day will get another one.
- Most embarrassing moment in your life? (That you are willing to share.) Way too many to be shared, which is not surprising taking into consideration my usual daydreaming. 🙂
- Where are you from? I don’t like associating myself with a particular place. My soul belongs to New Zealand, with regard to my physical body,physical location does not matter much for me.
- How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Can’t tell anymore, as my tongue got all twisted in knots 🙂
My nominees (for one of these awards – the choice is yours 🙂 ):
- Pooky’s Poems
- Kindness Blog
- Healing your heart