A few weeks ago I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award by Akanksha. Thanks a lot, Akanksha. Much appreciated.
Check out Akanksha’s blog at http://akanksharastogi.wordpress.com/ for some interesting and very versatile insights and thoughts.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules are provided below:
When you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven points from me are provided below:
1. Every now and then I like watching old cartoons that I enjoyed as a child. Interestingly enough, when I watch them as an adult, I always discover something new: some interesting ‘adult’ themes/perspectives that I never noticed when I was watching these cartoons as a child. I decided to share some of my favourite cartoons in the following 6 points 🙂
Here comes my list of Nominees :