Thank you, Simple.Interesting for nominating me for Liebster Blog – Share the love award. Love your simple and interesting blog and gladly accept your nomination as one of your most loyal (or addicted 🙂 ) followers who is visiting your blog almost daily.
I would also like to thank “R” HubBlog who also nominated me for the same award. “R” Hub is a recovery resource centre offering support and information for anyone in recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. Check out “R” HubBlog – a very inspirational blog.
Here are the rules for this award :
1.Add the award logo to your blog. DONE !
2.Answer the following questions:
- What makes you happiest? Talking to people who are ‘tuned’ in the same way as I’m, sharing perspectives and views with them, looking in their eyes and enjoying their smiles.
- Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more? Love both the ocean and the montains, the sky and the earth. I don’t see love as something you can have more or less of. Love can hardly be measured or compared in quantitative terms. I’ve also noticed that more love you give, more love you get in your heart. We all have an unlimited source of love in our hearts, that never runs out and is enough for all the oceans and mountains in the world, for all the plants and animals and for all the people. Let’s keep giving it away to warm up the whole planet. Don’t be scared – such Global Warming has no negative side effects and will bring more love back to you. 🙂
- What has been your favorite moment of 2012? Meeting my muse, starting this blog and discovering lots of amazing, inspirational people in blogosphere.
- What is your favorite quote and why? Very hard to say. Different quotes and sayings appeal to my heart in different moments of my life journey. I collect my favourites quotes and sayins on the Thoughts page. However the following is the key quote that expresses the essence of my blog: “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” Otrazhenie means ‘reflection’ in Russian language.
- Do you like yourself? I used to hate myself. However I was lucky to meet some special people during my life journey who taught me to like and respect myself. I’m very grateful to those people and hope everyone on Earth will be lucky enough to have such special people in their lives when they need them.
- Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Not always. Prefer meeting New Year in my sweet dreams 🙂
- Something you wish you get it done ASAP? Something ASAP ? Not too sure about that one. May be, tell a special person in my life how much this person’s kindness, support and good thoughts mean for me. I was never good at providing such feedback and verbalising my feelings in the past. I wish I have done that ASAP in the past.
- What was your favorite class while still in school? History and literature.
- What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Piano. I was pretty good at it when I was a kid, but never played it since I left school. Don’t feel a need for it now.
- Anything you wish you had learned earlier? How to be myself and stop pretenting to be something/somebody else. How to be more assertive in not allowing other people to ‘write’ my life story.
- Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint? I’m totally useless at drawing/painting/crafts, but love working with images in PhotoShop and love visiting sites with other people’s photos (e.g. http://www.photosight.ru/ ) . Admire those talented photographers and image designers. I’m a very visual person – good images capture my heart and mind.
3.As a true reflection of everything I like, I would like to share the love with all my followers just like Simple.Interesting did. My dear followers. Thanks for all your support during the 2012 year. Thanks for all your likes and comments. Thanks for all your kind words and positive thoughts. If you don’t want to accept this award, please just share this post with more people. Let’s keep sharing the love 🙂