Wow, another award this week !!! Thanks designer22 for the Reality Blog Award. Enjoyed reading your award post a lot and getting to know you better. Love your blog. 🙂
Here are the questions
1) If you could change something what would you change?
People’s attitude to each other – make them kinder to each other, more tolerant, respectful, understanding and forgiving.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
I like my current age. It was a long journey, but finally I started enjoying my life and enjoying myself. Would never like repeating my childhood and would never like my children to have such childhood.
3) What one thing really scares you?
Violence and pain. Can’t see people suffering, especially suffering from pain. Could never watch violent movies – still can’t. I find the sight of violence very painful: physically and emotionally
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it.
Seeing all my family and friends being happy 🙂 Unfortunately, not always I can ‘complete’ that by getting them to that state, but am trying to do my best to help them with getting there step by step 🙂
5) If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Hm, hard to tell. I would rather be myself 🙂
I would like to nominate for this award: