“Consciously spreading ideas you consider important is one way to combat mind viruses.”
from Virus of the mind: the new science of the meme
by Richard Brodie
- Introduction to Memes
- Sexual Game Let’s You and Him Fight
- Memes preventing sexual intimacy
- Selfish Gene, Memes and Sexism
- Fighting misogyny and misandry with positive empowerment
- Negative portrayal of women and men in mass media
- Emotional sensitivity: embrace a new perspective
- Marriage is a relationship in which…
- The most romantic love story…
- The course of true love never did run smooth…
- Mythbusting marriage and romance
- To share or not to share – spreading positive memes via the internet
- Spirituality vs. Religion
- You don’t need religion to have morals…
- Seek the truth in everything you see…
- True Compassion is an Action: stop the fatal love of suffering
- Propaganda, power and public perception manipulation
- The toxic virus of the mind: US vs. THEM
- Open Marriage = Happy Marriage
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less
- Prayer for Oneness of Our Human Family
- Scaring away our fears
- The power of quiet
- Sexual objectification
- Fat cat in a hat – what’s wrong with that?
- Is it OK to see all men as predators?
- Are you a REAL MAN?
- She married her handsome prince and they lived happily ever after…
- The cruelest animal
- Are you NORMAL?