We’re living through strange and unprecedented times. Many of us are worrying about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our loved ones, our own health, our employment and our finances. And with the lockdown in many parts of the world many of us can’t see family and friends for the foreseeable future. Not surprisingly, we might be feeling a bit blue…
What can we do to cheers up ourselves and others around you?
Here are a few ideas for staying positive during this unsettling time:
- Join the Teddy Bear Hunt in your neighbourhood. Prop a teddy bear from a window of your home (or car), visible from the road so little kids (and not-so-little adults)could play teddy bear spotting when they go for walks with their families around the neighbourhood
- Don’t have a teddy bear at home? Make rainbows or display any other colourful drawings and positive messages on your windows.
- Tune your singing voice, polish your dancing moves and join the #QuarantineChallenge2K20 with your nearest and dearest.
- Do a workout with your children, pets or flatmates.
- Stay crafty and creative
Any other ideas?
Add them in comments to this post
Stay positive and keep smiling
- Image 1 from https://www.yourtango.com/2019320672/best-positive-attitude-quotes-share-him
- Image 2 from Men’s Humour